We're Hiring: Senior Partnerships Manager - NA
November 07 2019
Senior Partnerships Manager - North America
Job Title: Senior Partnerships Manager.
Type: Full Time.
Location: Santa Monica, CA.
Reports to: Director of Partnerships.
A successful candidate is:
- Amiable. Implementing systematic workflows and proper documentation are essential skills for our ideal candidate.
- Organized. Beyond answering emails and attending meetings, our client manager will facilitate the timely fulfillment of our obligations to our clients.
- Accommodating. Managing requests will be a big part of the job, and our ideal candidate must be able to adjust and prioritize as necessary.
- A strong communicator. As our liaison to our clients, our ideal candidate must communicate clearly and respectfully at all times.
- Confident. Our client manager will be working with both endemic and non-endemic organizations, and they must have the disposition to succeed in a high-pressure environment.
- Resolute. Our ideal candidate must be able to stand firm on our decisions but compromise when necessary, and search for solutions to potential conflicts.
- Oversee the ongoing management and execution of all projects and deliverables associated with Team Liquid’s Partners, including but not limited to new development, internal and external communication, and recommendations for enhancements that automate processes or generate additional revenue.
- Seek to increase and maximize revenue with existing Partners by providing top-of-the-line service to Team Liquid clients through a solutions-driven approach and executing consistent follow-up.
- Maintain high satisfaction with partners and build deep-level relationships by attending events, presentations and traveling to locations where our partners have offices.
- Manage all incoming client requests, seeking solutions and ensuring client expectations are always met.
- Act as liaison between internal and external stakeholders and Partners. Manage ongoing meetings as the central point of contact, provide regular status reports and disseminate information to key stakeholders.
- Take ownership of deliverables; provide briefs to internal stakeholders on initiatives and ensure the completion of cross-functional tasks.
- Present/communicate progress and outcome of projects to clients and determine the best next steps.
- Maintain and update a status document with requested, pending and completed deliverables.
- Assist the department head on all tasks regardless of focus or specialization.
- 5+ years of professional work experience in a related field.
- Prior experience managing multiple large-scale client accounts while also servicing a number of additional smaller accounts.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Understanding and interest in the esports industry, with the ability to work with Team Managers and navigate their schedules to meet the needs of the clients.
- Ability to plan and execute on new client activation's.
- Ability to proactively network with current clients and be self-sufficient with the network.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral); fluency in additional languages a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: Senior Partnerships Manager - NA".
Smash Dabuz is here to take stocks and watch anime It’s super easy to reduce competitors down to their competition. In reality, every player has a set of deep interests that go well beyond the game they play. For Dabuz, that interest is anime.
CS:GO Liquid Rivals: CS:GO Our newest installment of Liquid Rivals focuses on our back and forth battle with the Danish powerhouse Astralis in CS:GO.
Smash Hbox and Chillin Share Their Commentary Secrets Hungrybox and Chillindude sat down and gave one of the most instructional, interesting interviews about commentary you’ll find. If you’re helping out your local by stepping up to the mic, looking for some inspiration to join the Smash scene yourself, or just want to hear some professional talkers talk about talking, then you’ve come to the right place!