We're Hiring: Player Manager (Card Strategy)
June 19 2019
Player Manager (Card Strategy).
Team Liquid is searching for a multi-talented card games expert to manage our players across Hearthstone, Magic, Autochess, and more. Our roster in these games fields some of the biggest names in streaming and competitive play. We’re looking for a manager who can help push them even further!
Job Title: Player Manager (Card Strategy).
Type: Independent Contractor.
Location: Remote — Must coordinate work hours with supervising managers in NA and EU.
Reports to: Head of Athletics.
A successful candidate is:
- Organized. Our ideal candidate will be the support system for our Card Games players and provide all ancillary services such as scheduling obligations, and coordinating with Team Liquid management regarding all player needs.
- A good communicator. A big part of the job will be acting as the liaison between the greater Team Liquid organization and our players.
- Proactive. As a very active scene in esports, our team will require a lot of promotion and development through our Manager.
- Flexible. Our ideal candidate must be able to work across different time zones to accommodate overseas staff and meet deadlines on short notice.
- Brand aware. Our Manager will be our main representative in Card Games and must conduct themselves with utmost professionalism.
- Manage Team Liquid’s players and ensure that they meet all media, sponsor, and tournament obligations.
- Supervise Team Liquid’s players during events, public appearances, and community initiatives.
- Manage player travel, accommodations and player requests and organize player schedules.
- Maintain constant communication with, and report to, other Team Liquid managers, supervising managers, and the CEO regarding player schedules, obligations and developments.
- Coordinate with other Team Liquid departments for all player requests, including but not limited to social media posts, sponsored content, signing sessions, interviews, photo sessions, video sessions, AMAs, Discord events, and others.
- Manage Team Liquid’s community initiatives in Card Games, including fan events, fan meets, and public appearances.
- Assist Team Liquid’s PR, Communications, and Client Services departments in communicating with clients, partners, media outlets, fan groups, tournament organizers, and other third parties.
- Excellent written and fluent verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have experience as a community manager at live events and online.
- Work experience in global companies is a bonus but not required.
- Work experience as a video editor is a bonus but not required.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: Player Manager (Card Strategy)".
CS:GO Liquid Beauty: Crosshairs Collection Liquid Beauty is back! This time we're focusing on hair care with an FPS twist.
Dota 2 W33's Windranger: Analyzing Shackleshot Windranger is a hero that has nearly completely fallen out of the professional scene. At the Epicenter Major we saw that even when a Hero isn't considered competitively viable, if you're good enough on the hero you can make it work. We checked out w33's performances and broke down why it's so hard to make Windranger work in competitive Dota 2.
Team Liquid Partners With Newzoo Team Liquid is excited to announce a new partnership with Newzoo, a leader among market intelligence companies focused on esports and gaming. As the team’s market intelligence partner, Newzoo will provide Team Liquid with esports industry insights that will help us understand and evaluate our ecosystem with more depth and accuracy.
Apex Legends Introducing our newest Legend: Mendokusaii We’d like to introduce you to Mendokusaii. One of the best Apex Legends players in the world. He formerly held the solo kill record and we’re very excited to help him continue to grow and help him flourish as a member of Team Liquid in Apex Legends.