We're Hiring: Player Manager (Card Strategy)
June 19 2019
Player Manager (Card Strategy).
Team Liquid is searching for a multi-talented card games expert to manage our players across Hearthstone, Magic, Autochess, and more. Our roster in these games fields some of the biggest names in streaming and competitive play. We’re looking for a manager who can help push them even further!
Job Title: Player Manager (Card Strategy).
Type: Independent Contractor.
Location: Remote — Must coordinate work hours with supervising managers in NA and EU.
Reports to: Head of Athletics.
A successful candidate is:
- Organized. Our ideal candidate will be the support system for our Card Games players and provide all ancillary services such as scheduling obligations, and coordinating with Team Liquid management regarding all player needs.
- A good communicator. A big part of the job will be acting as the liaison between the greater Team Liquid organization and our players.
- Proactive. As a very active scene in esports, our team will require a lot of promotion and development through our Manager.
- Flexible. Our ideal candidate must be able to work across different time zones to accommodate overseas staff and meet deadlines on short notice.
- Brand aware. Our Manager will be our main representative in Card Games and must conduct themselves with utmost professionalism.
- Manage Team Liquid’s players and ensure that they meet all media, sponsor, and tournament obligations.
- Supervise Team Liquid’s players during events, public appearances, and community initiatives.
- Manage player travel, accommodations and player requests and organize player schedules.
- Maintain constant communication with, and report to, other Team Liquid managers, supervising managers, and the CEO regarding player schedules, obligations and developments.
- Coordinate with other Team Liquid departments for all player requests, including but not limited to social media posts, sponsored content, signing sessions, interviews, photo sessions, video sessions, AMAs, Discord events, and others.
- Manage Team Liquid’s community initiatives in Card Games, including fan events, fan meets, and public appearances.
- Assist Team Liquid’s PR, Communications, and Client Services departments in communicating with clients, partners, media outlets, fan groups, tournament organizers, and other third parties.
- Excellent written and fluent verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have experience as a community manager at live events and online.
- Work experience in global companies is a bonus but not required.
- Work experience as a video editor is a bonus but not required.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: Player Manager (Card Strategy)".
League of Legends We're Hiring: Senior Partnerships Manager - NA Team Liquid is Hiring! We're looking for someone who is experienced, organized, and confident to be our new Senior Partnerships Manager in North America.
Rainbow Six Rainbow Six Siege: Teamwork A first place at Brasileirão 2019 solidified them as one of the best R6 teams in the world. The second place after that at DreamHack Montreal has proven their consistency. Entry fragger Paluh told us all about how the team came together to become such a force in the Rainbow Six Siege scene.
League of Legends We're Hiring: League of Legends Head Analyst We're hiring! Team Liquid is accepting applications for a League of Legends head analyst.