We're Hiring: Front End Developer
June 04 2019
Front End Developer.
Team Liquid is looking for one (1) front end developer to contribute to the development of future website projects.
Job Title: Front End Developer.
Location: Remote / Utrecht, NL.
Reports to: Head of Websites.
A successful candidate is:
- Organized. Implementing systematic workflows and proper documentation are essential skills for our ideal candidate.
- Flexible. Our developer must be able to accommodate different time zones and work on simultaneous projects.
- Meticulous. The debugging and testing phases are crucial in web development, and our ideal candidate must be able to review as well as they write code.
- Able to adjust. Feedback is an important part of the development process, and our ideal candidate must be able to incorporate requests and suggestions from departments heads and qualified colleagues.
- A team player. As a global organization across many different continents, cultures, and games, our developers must be able to work with all staff who require their expertise.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Assisting with the front-end development of our website initiatives.
- Maintain front end usability and functionality for Team Liquid website and other technology properties.
- Suggest improvements to the website’s user experience by implementing user interface changes and collaborating with all Technology teams to conceptualize and develop new features.
- Coordinating with back end developers to ensure compatibility and usability between front end system and back end system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fluent in development using React.
- Excellent understanding of best practices (maintainability, performance, security) for each coding language.
- Knowledge of website accessibility standards (WCAG).
- Experience with the principles of interaction design, user-centered concepts, UX research and design, human-computer interaction, or interface design.
- Familiarity with at least one CSS preprocessor and git version control.
- PHP development experience, visual design (typography, gestalt, semiotics) knowledge, and familiarity with NPM are pluses but not required.
Application Should Include:
- Cover letter; should address your background in esports.
- Portfolio of work
- Code samples; the code need not be complete (i.e. it doesn’t need to run independently) but it should be accurate.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attn: Front End Developer Application".
League of Legends Steffan Hagen - Community Fan Feature For our second community fan feature we'd like to introduce everyone to Steffan Hagen. He has been following our League team for a very long time and During MSI he made one of the greatest inspirational speeches we have ever seen.
PUBG 7Teen on Coaching, PEL, and the 4th of July We talked to our PUBG coach 7Teen about his role as coach, what he thinks about the current PEL system, and the 4th of July. We also got him to tell us if he thought a hotdog was a sandwich.
League of Legends | Auto Chess Adding Another 3 Star Piece: Welcome Saintvicious Welcome back to a familiar face!