We're Hiring: PUBG Analyst for PEL
December 28 2018
Team Liquid is one of the best PUBG teams in the world, and we require a PUBG Analyst who can help us succeed in the PUBG European League in Berlin starting February 2019. Our candidate will not only assist with the analytical work, they will also help the team manager with additional tasks related to the performance of the players.
Job Title: PUBG Analyst.
Type: Full Time.
Location: Berlin, Germany.
Reports to: PUBG Team Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- Pro-active. A championship team needs to be ready week in and week out, and our ideal candidate must search for advantages from every possible angle.
- Professional. PEL will be PUBG's premiere tournament circuit and our ideal candidate must exude the professionalism and diligence necessary to succeed in a high pressure environment.
- Goal-driven. We want a candidate who takes pride in their achievements and responsibility for the team's performance.
- Analytical. Our team aims for the best, and our analyst must be able to deliver impactful information by using the best practices possible.
- A positive influence. Our ideal candidate should promote a healthy, active lifestyle that ensures our players are in top condition for their matches.
- Organized. With 3 match days each 8 week period, we require an analyst who can keep our reports and intelligence up-to-date and orderly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Expertise in PUBG strategy and tactics.
- Previous analytical experience in PUBG or other similar esports titles is required.
- Relevant team management skills, such as nutrition and cooking skills, or fitness and sports psychology knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with PUBG analytics tools and other relevant analytics tools is a plus.
- Relevant educational background is a plus.
- Must have a clean criminal record.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Research, create, and submit weekly analytics reports to the team.
- Provide on-site and on-demand assistance during match days.
- Examine on-going matches and provide key analytics between matches.
- Assist with daily lifestyle routines such as dieting, exercise, and health regimens.
- Participate in and encourage team activities, health activities, and positive team culture.
- Contribute to a clean and professional team house and team environment.
- Attend all matchdays (3 days per week, 7+ hrs per day) and work with the team during weekdays (5 days per week, 5+ hrs per day).
To apply for this position, please answer this form with complete responses and correct information. Potential candidates will be contacted by our Team Manager through the email address provided, and we may require further requirements (resume, cover letter) on a case to case basis.