We're Hiring: Liquid Media Client Coordinator
October 16 2018
Liquid Media External is Team Liquid’s marketing and media agency. Our campaign coordinators bridge the gap between campaign managers and our partners in order to provide industry-leading service. You will be working on different blue chip influencer programs that involve some of the biggest YouTube and Twitch influencers in the space. This position requires both creativity and excellent communication skills in order to produce the best tailored content for our clients.
Liquid Media External Client Coordinator
Job Title: Liquid Media External Client Coordinator.
Type: Part Time or Full Time.
Location: Utrecht, NL or Santa Monica, USA.
Reports to: Campaign Manager.
A successful candidate is:
- A critical thinker. Problem solving is a key in ensuring both influencers and clients are satisfied with our campaigns.
- An adept multitasker. Our campaign coordinators work on multiple campaigns with a variety of brands and individuals, and they must be able to prioritize urgent projects based on deadlines and importance.
- Detail oriented. Research is fundamental to the creation of successful and effective activations, and our ideal candidate must understand what matters most and to whom.
- A positive personality. Our ideal candidate should be pleasant to work with and improve relationships between the team, the brands, and the talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A passion for esports and knowledge of the gaming industry.
- Relevant bachelor's degree (Business, Communications, Marketing) highly preferred.
- Client Relationship Management experience highly preferred.
- Experience as a content creator preferred but not required.
- Experience in social media management and marketing preferred but not required.
- Interface with influencer managers, influencers, partners, and event coordinators for a variety of initiatives, campaigns, requests and business development opportunities.
- Organize campaign management schedules that meet client and influencer specifications.
- Create monthly plans for influencer content in order to maximize awareness and impact.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions for campaign ideas specifically suited for client-influencer combinations.
- Manage overflow correspondence, provide selections of appropriate responses and execute correspondence on management’s behalf.
- Maintain and provide reminders for to-do-lists and checklists for management with updated pending deadlines and urgent decisions.
- Facilitate post-meeting agendas such as responding to emails, creating calendar invites, and adding items to checklists, schedules, and notes.
- Oversee the quality of influencer content based on client requirements and stipulations.
- Create reports detailing campaign awareness, including influencer viewership, community interaction, social media statistics, and industry feedback.
- Assist in organizing activations in different events across Europe or USA.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line "Attn: LME Client Coordinator Application".
CS:GO No More Second Best's For most teams, 2nd is an improvement. For Team Liquid, it wasn’t enough. First place was always the goal and this year we got it. After winning the IBUYPOWER Masters, IEM Sydney, and DreamHack, we earned the #1 spot in the HLTV rankings.
Apex Legends Welcome Nasticle to our Apex Legends Team We are very excited to introduce Nasticle as the latest addition to our Apex Legends team! We can't wait to see him help bring the TL fam some Apex victories, titles, and trophies.
League of Legends We're Hiring: Partnerships Positions We're Hiring! The positions we are looking to fill are EMEA Partnerships Coordinator, NA Partnerships Manager, EMEA Partnerships Manager, EMEA Senior Partnerships Manager and NA Senior Partnerships Manager.
League of Legends Be a Healer: Save a Life with BCA We are urging esports fans across North America to jump out of their gaming chairs, throw on their favorite jerseys, and join us in the call for blood donations. We are hoping to inspire gamers to step up and donate by partnering with the Blood Centers of America.