TL Position Opening: Video Editor
May 14 2015
SummaryEver dream of making video content in esports? Now’s your chance! Team Liquid is looking for an experienced video editor to join us in creating awesome content. As a Video Editor, you will shepherd the creation of video-based content across our multiple channels and websites. You will work directly with the Director of Video Production to produce high-quality video content that directly relates to Team Liquid’s players, sponsors, and branding. Applicants must have experience in editing or production and must be proficient in the usage of video editing software.
Job TitleVideo Editor
Reports ToDirector of Video Production
LocationOffice - Santa Monica, CA
Job DescriptionType: Contractor
- Edit clips into high-quality work that caters to our audience
- Edit client videos based on their preferences
- Assist the Director of Video Production in the creation of sponsor-endorsed content
- - Must be local to Santa Monica for live production
- Coordinates with relevant support teams and handle production schedules and asset lists
Job RequirementsThe applicant must possess
- A working knowledge and understanding of esports (and Team Liquid preferably)
- An independent desire to solve problems and create unique content
- Must have the ability to manage priorities, meet deadlines and work well within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of hardware and software required for video and audio format conversion and compression
- - Software: Adobe - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom
- - Hardware: Panasonic GH4, Sony A7s, Black Magic Cameras
- - Audio: H4n & Wireless Audio (various)
- Must have an understanding of video file formats
- Must present a professional demeanor and be able to work and participate in a team environment as well as independently
- Preferred experience with YouTube management and organization
- Preferred experience with in-game capture for League of Legends, CS:GO, Heroes of the Storm, and other Team Liquid titles.
Education and Relevant Job Experience2+ years of video editing/production experience
Application ProcessPlease send your cover letter and resume or a cover letter with a link to your LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we ask you to provide any additional work pieces such as a demo reel or appropriate video samples.
Team Liquid partners with IMC Team Liquid Partners with IMC
POTM: Scream | Moving Past the One Tap The headshot is a damn powerful symbol. Team Liquid's ScreaM started his deep career in CS:GO. Get to know his journey.
Announcing - Team Liquid x Bud Light Announcing - Team Liquid x Bud Light